Harmony Hall & Courtyard FAQ
- What is the availability of Harmony Hall & Courtyard? Year-round Monday through Saturday, 9am – 10pm; Sunday 2pm – 10pm. Please contact the office for specific date inquiries.
- How many people can the location accommodate? Maximum seating for Harmony Hall is 250 people, and maximum seating for the Courtyard is 100 people.
- Is the site ADA accessible? Yes, the campus has certified ADA access for parking, building access, walkways, and bathrooms.
- Are there adequate restroom facilities? Yes, there are 4 restrooms in the Harmony Hall area, which are all ADA compliant.
- What is the parking situation for guests? FCCPA has two parking lots; both with ADA accessible parking spaces. The Louis Road parking lot has 87 spaces and 5 accessible spaces. The smaller Embarcadero Road parking lot has 44 spaces, 2 accessible spaces, and a ChargePoint car charging station. Additional parking can be found on nearby residential streets; however, there is no parking permitted on the east side of Louis Road.
- Are there regulations regarding smoking? Smoking is not permitted anywhere on Church property; this includes parking lots, sidewalks, and walkways.
- Are pets allowed? Pets are not allowed. However, service animals are the exception.
- Are there restrictions on what kind of music can be played or a time by which the music must end? Can the venue accommodate a DJ or live band? No restrictions on type of music. The hours music can be played is between 8am and 10pm. The Hall can accommodate a DJ or live band, but there is no designated area so the maximum seating will be less.
- Does the Harmony Hall have climate control? Harmony Hall has heating but does not have air conditioning.
- Do you provide tables, chairs, linens? Tables and chairs are provided. The caterer can use the coffee maker. Linens, flatware, and glassware are not provided.
- Is there an outdoor space where my guests can mingle? Is it heated or protected? Is there a weather contingency plan? The Courtyard is available for mingling and has benches placed around the trees. This space is not heated or protected from weather. There is no weather contingency plan for the Courtyard.
- Is there a coat check service? No
- Do you provide onsite security? No
- What type of staffing do you provide? A facilities representative is required for full facility use.
- When are you allowed to setup? Once your rental time begins. Facilities open at 8am.
- What are the general guidelines for decorating? Gaffer’s tape and existing fasteners may be used for decorations. No other adhesives, nails, tacks, staples, or pins may be used.
- What can be tossed in the air for the bride and groom’s entrance or departure? Outdoor bubbles and loose flower petals can be used in the Courtyard. To reduce slipping hazards within Harmony Hall, birdseed, rice, loose flower petals, and confetti are not to be used.
- Is there a staging area or place for the bridal party to store personal belongings and congregate before the reception starts? Yes, there is a staging room that is adjacent to Harmony Hall with doors that can be locked.
- Do you allow outside vendors such as caterers, cake vendors, photographers, etc.? We welcome outside vendors. We can provide a list of vendors that are familiar with our facility. There is no cake cutting fee.
- Are kitchen facilities available for caterers? The kitchen is available as an add-on for hourly rentals, or it is included in the wedding package.
- Can I bring my own wine, beer or champagne and is there a corkage fee? Yes you can bring your own wine, beer, and champagne, but no hard alcohol is allowed. There is no corkage fee. No alcohol is to be served before the ceremony.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol services? No we do not provide alcohol services, you will need to have a licensed vendor provide this service.
- Does the site have liability insurance? We do not have site liability insurance. You are required to provide it before the event (see rental agreement for details).
- Is there a security deposit? Yes a $1,000 security deposit is required and will be returned upon competition of the event if no damages have been incurred.
- Do you have a recycling policy? Yes, we have composting, recycling, and landfill bins on site for waste disposal. Each bin is color coded and labeled (green is composting, blue is recycling, black is landfill). Our preference is for compostable, recyclable, and re-useable products to be used.
- Who is responsible for putting away tables and chairs and emptying waste? You are responsible for removing decorations and personal belongings. Any waste products should be sorted into the appropriate disposal bin (see recycling policy). There is an additional flat fee for janitorial service.
- What is your payment and cancellation policy? A non-refundable deposit of $400 is required to reserve the date. The balance of the fee is due six months prior to the event and is non-refundable.